The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013
Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line
Owning a small business is a big responsibility. While all small business ownersseek to improve their bottom line, few realize all the ways that both current and newtax laws can help them do so. With J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013,you'll quickly discover how. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, thisreliable resource offers a complete overview of small business tax planning andprovides you with the information needed to make tax-smart decisions throughout theyear.
Focusing on strategies that help you use deductions and tax credits effectively,shield business income, and maximize other aspects of small business taxes, thispractical guide will show you how your actions in business today can affect yourbottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
- Includes detailed coverage of the newest tax laws and IRS rules
- Shares ideas that can help you run a tax-smart business all year long and planyour exit strategy
- Contains comprehensive information on each deductible expense, including dollarlimits and record-keeping requirements
- Offers clear instructions on where to report income and claim deductions on yourtax forms
- Includes a free online supplement at JKLasser.com, which containsup-to-the-minute tax law changes
- Other titles by Barbara Weltman: J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks2013
Making the right tax moves can make your business better. Let J.K. Lasser'sSmall Business Taxes 2013 show you how, with strategies and advice that will helpyou understand and plan for both today's and tomorrow's tax laws.