Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2013
Covering all SASs, SSAEs, SSARSs, and Interpretations
This latest resource to understanding GAAS addresses the toughest part of the job—identifying, interpreting, and applying the many audit, attest, review, and compilation standards relevant to a particular engagement. The only GAAS reference organized according to practitioners' actual use of the Statements on Auditing Standards (SASs), inside you'll find examples and illustrations for testing internal controls, techniques for remaining compliant with each standard, and explanations of the reasons for each pronounceument.
- A brief identification of each SAS, SSAE, and SSARS, with its effective date and tips on when to apply it
- A convenient and comprehensive glossary of official definitions, which are usually scattered throughout a standard
- Behind-the-scenes explanations of the reasons for each pronouncement and brief explanations of the basic ideas of the section
- Concise listing and descriptions of each standard's specific mandate
- Easy-to-read capsule summary of interpretations, plus selected AICPA practice alerts and advisories
- Helpful techniques for remaining compliant with each standard
- Examples and illustrations for testing internal controls
Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2013 presents each statement individually, explaining how the standards are related and offering guidance on the entire engagement process in the form of practice notes, checklists, questionnaires, and real-world examples that illustrate how the fundamental requirements of each section are applied.
Title: Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2013
Author: Joanne M. Flood
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2016: Covering all SASs, SSAEs, SSARSs, PCAOB Auditing Standards, and InterpretationsUS$ 73.50
- Wiley GAAP 2015US$ 134.33
- Wiley GAAP 2016US$ 125.67
- Wiley Revenue Recognition plus WebsiteUS$ 57.00
- Wiley GAAP 2017 - Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting PrinciplesUS$ 101.50