The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
NOOK HD For Dummies, Portable Edition
It's an e-reader, it's a tablet, and it's hot! The NOOK Tablet offers all the advantages of an Android-based tablet, and this small-trim book is packed with information about how to use it. Learn to set up your NOOK Tablet, navigate the touchscreen, download and read e-books, access the Internet, use all the cool Android apps that are included, and much more. Find out how to create your own e-books, share books with others, listen to music or watch streaming video on your NOOK Tablet, personalize your tablet, add accessories, and take advantage of all it offers.
- Explains the hybrid e-reader/tablet concept and shows how to navigate the NOOK Tablet touchscreen, connect wirelessly, install software updates, and use the built-in web browser
- Covers reading e-books and how to adjust lighting and fonts for your reading comfort
- Guides you through shopping for and downloading e-books, watching streaming video from Netflix, Hulu, and other sources, and creating a slideshow of photos from your digital camera
- Shows how to side-load video and music from your computer, listen to audiobooks, and interact with NOOK Tablet using the built-in microphone
- Tells how to personalize your NOOK Tablet, share e-books, and use all the built-in Android-based apps
Just like the NOOK Tablet itself, NOOK Tablet For Dummies, Portable Edition is packed with everything you need to be NOOKing in no time!
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Publishing
- Computers > Hardware