The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Quicken 2013 For Dummies
In this newest edition of his perennial favorite guide, financial expert and bestselling author Stephen Nelson shows how taking control of your finances can be quick and effortless with Quicken, the number one personal finance software on the market. Providing you with a thorough introduction to all the latest features and enhancements to the newest version, Nelson shows you how to use the program to track your income and expenses, maximize savings, pay your bills, manage your investments, and balance your checkbook.
Whether you're a first-time Quicken customer or looking to take advantage of the updates the latest release has to offer, this guide offers a straightforward-but-fun approach to help you prepare for tax time, balance your budget, build a nest egg, track your investments, and more.
- Veteran author Stephen Nelson updates his classic bestseller to cover the latest features in the number one personal financial management planning program
- Shows you how set up Quicken to meet your individual needs, track your day-to-day finances, better manage your investments, boost your personal savings, be more responsible with your spending, keep an eye on your mortgages and loans, tackle debt, and more
- Presents a fun and friendly approach to a topic that many people find intimidating or overwhelming
- Quickly and easily helps you take control of your personal finances
Quicken "X" For Dummies will help you take control of your dough, whether you?re a seasoned penny pincher or just starting to save!
, or download in or
More from this author
- Effective Executive’s Guide to FrontPage Web Sites2000US$ 10.00
- Effective Executive's Guide to Project 20002000US$ 10.00