The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The world’s love of the iPhone only continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Darren Murph, managing editor of Engadget and a Guinness World Record holder as the most prolific blogger, explores every amazing capability of the iPhone and shows you how to take full advantage of this remarkable mini-computer. He reveals secret shortcuts, best ways to boost your productivity, how to take advantage of iMessage and push notifications, international iPhone travel tips, how to maximize AirPlay, and so much more.
- Most iPhone users barely scratch the surface of what the device can do; the world's leading tech blogger shares little-known secrets that let you take your iPhone use to a new level
- Covers keeping the iPhone synced via iCloud, using mobile social networking and location-based platforms, multitasking, iMessage, making the most of Siri, and using all the video calling options
- Helps you maximize wireless convenience with AirPlay streaming media, Wi-Fi calling solutions for international travel, and the GameCenter
- Looks at troubleshooting and jailbreaking for peak performance
- Perfect for any gadget freak, even those with their first iPhone
iPhone Secrets opens up a new dimension of productivity, convenience, and fun for iPhone users.
312 pages; ISBN 9781118416846
, or download in or
More from this author
- iPad Secrets (Covers iPad, iPad 2, and 3rd Generation iPad)2012US$ 29.99362 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Mobile computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Technology > Telecommunications