The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Just Spring Data Access
JDBC has simplified database access in Java applications, but a few nagging wrinkles remain—namely, persisting Java objects to relational databases. With this book, you’ll learn how the Spring Framework makes that job incredibly easy with dependency injection, template classes, and object-relational-mapping (ORM).
Through sample code, you’ll discover how Spring streamlines the use of JDBC and ORM tools such as Hibernate, the Java Persistence API (JPA), and Java Data Objects (JDO). If you’re a Java developer familiar with Spring (perhaps through O’Reilly’s Just Spring tutorial) and want to advance your data access skills, this book shows you how.
- Learn how to use Spring’s basic and advanced data access tools
- Work with Spring’s JdbcTemplate class to separate non-critical code from business code
- Eliminate placeholder variables in your queries with the NamedParameterJdbcTemplate class
- Use Spring’s template classes to perform batch executions
- Operate inserts on database tables without writing any SQL statements
- Learn about Spring’s support for Hibernate as an object-relational-mapping tool
- Use JPA as a standards-based ORM—alone or with Spring support
- Move data from a relational to a non-relational database with JDO
78 pages; ISBN 9781449339876
, or download in or
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages