CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-First Edition
Evidence-based information on the care of children from birth through adolescence in an easy-to-use, find-it-now presentation
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics, 21e delivers concise, up-to-date, and clinically relevant coverage of how to assess and treat common disorders in children. Known as the on-the-go guide to pediatrics, the book features the easy-to-follow LANGE CURRENT outline presentation, which consists of: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment, Clinical Features, Treatment, Prognosis.
Written by experienced pediatricians to ensure that every chapter reflects the needs and realities of day-to-day practice, this is an essential resource for pediatricians, family practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, and the critical care unit.
- Emphasizes the clinical aspects of pediatric care while also covering important underlying principles
- Provides a quick, authoritative guide to the diagnosis, understanding, and treatment of a wide range of pediatric medical conditions
- Includes detailed description of diseases as well as the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Organized by general topics as well as by organ systems
- Presented in time-saving LANGE CURENT outline format: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis & Typical Features, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis
- Delivers concise overviews of important pediatric health concerns, including childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries
1328 pages; ISBN 9780071779715
, or download in or
Title: CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-First Edition
Author: William Hay; Myron Levin; Robin Deterding; Mark Abzug
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages