CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-First Edition
Evidence-based information on the care of children from birth through adolescence in an easy-to-use, find-it-now presentation
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics, 21e delivers concise, up-to-date, and clinically relevant coverage of how to assess and treat common disorders in children. Known as the on-the-go guide to pediatrics, the book features the easy-to-follow LANGE CURRENT outline presentation, which consists of: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment, Clinical Features, Treatment, Prognosis.
Written by experienced pediatricians to ensure that every chapter reflects the needs and realities of day-to-day practice, this is an essential resource for pediatricians, family practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, and the critical care unit.
- Emphasizes the clinical aspects of pediatric care while also covering important underlying principles
- Provides a quick, authoritative guide to the diagnosis, understanding, and treatment of a wide range of pediatric medical conditions
- Includes detailed description of diseases as well as the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Organized by general topics as well as by organ systems
- Presented in time-saving LANGE CURENT outline format: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis & Typical Features, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis
- Delivers concise overviews of important pediatric health concerns, including childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries
Title: CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-First Edition
Author: William W. Hay; Myron J. Levin; Robin R Deterding; Mark J. Abzug
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
Oxford American Handbook of Disaster Medicine 2012 US$ 54.99 851 pages