The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Living Aboard Your RV, 4th Edition
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A FABULOUS LIFE ON WHEELS
Imagine a life with no deadlines, no neighbors, no leaves to rake, and no lawn to mow. The open road beckons, and your home goes with you wherever you travel. Welcome to the world of fulltime RVing--self-sufficient, comfortable, and mobile. Living Aboard Your RV will help you decide if this lifestyle is the right choice for you, taking you through every step of hitting the road fulltime.
The fourth edition of this unique RV bestseller includes:
- The latest information and updated photos of new RV models and trends, especially the growing popularity of RV life for young families and people who make a living on the go
- What you need to know when choosing the best RV and equipment for your needs
- Expert advice for maintaining and securing your RV
- Fresh tips and new techniques for homeschooling your kids and keeping them involved and learning on the road
- How to use the Internet to keep in touch, make a living, manage your finances, and more
"Janet Groene inspired me to use my RV galley for living, not just making a sandwich. Novice RVers and veterans alike need Living Aboard Your RV." -- CHERYL NORMAN, RVer, award-winning crime novelist, and author of Hasty Tasty Meals in an RV
"If any of our family or friends were contemplating becoming fulltime RVers, the first thing I would give them is this book." -- Camping & RV
"Anyone who has dreamed of living on the road with a recreational vehicle will find Living Aboard Your RV invaluable in planning and living the lifestyle. Once again, author Janet Groene, with her vast experience as a fulltime RVer, has put all the essential information in one volume, making this a must-have for aspiring fulltimers. Even those who plan to travel only a few months of the year--or seasonally--should read this. We expect this new edition to be a bestseller at RVbookstore.com, just like the last one." -- CHUCK WOODBURY, RVbookstore.com
224 pages; ISBN 9780071784740
, or download in or