The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Flash CS6: The Missing Manual
You can build everything from simple animations to full-fledged iPhone, iPad, and Android apps with Flash CS6, but learning this complex program can be difficult—unless you have this fully updated, bestselling guide. Learn how to create gorgeous Flash effects even if you have no programming experience. With Flash CS6: The Missing Manual, you’ll move from the basics to power-user tools with ease.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn animation basics. Turn simple ideas into stunning animations—in the very first chapter.
- Master Flash’s tools. Learn the animation and effects tools with clear explanations and hands-on examples.
- Use 3D effects. Rotate objects and make them move in three dimensions.
- Create lifelike motion. Use the IK Bones tool to simulate realistic body movements and other linked motions.
- Build apps that work anywhere. Create apps just for iOS or Android devices—or one app that works on mobile devices and desktops.
- Add multimedia. Incorporate your own audio and video files into Flash.
- Create rich interactive animations. Dive into advanced interactivity with easy-to-learn ActionScript examples.
848 pages; ISBN 9781449330484
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages