Flash CS6: The Missing Manual
You can build everything from simple animations to full-fledged iPhone, iPad, and Android apps with Flash CS6, but learning this complex program can be difficult—unless you have this fully updated, bestselling guide. Learn how to create gorgeous Flash effects even if you have no programming experience. With Flash CS6: The Missing Manual, you’ll move from the basics to power-user tools with ease.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn animation basics. Turn simple ideas into stunning animations—in the very first chapter.
- Master Flash’s tools. Learn the animation and effects tools with clear explanations and hands-on examples.
- Use 3D effects. Rotate objects and make them move in three dimensions.
- Create lifelike motion. Use the IK Bones tool to simulate realistic body movements and other linked motions.
- Build apps that work anywhere. Create apps just for iOS or Android devices—or one app that works on mobile devices and desktops.
- Add multimedia. Incorporate your own audio and video files into Flash.
- Create rich interactive animations. Dive into advanced interactivity with easy-to-learn ActionScript examples.
848 pages; ISBN 9781449330484
, or download in or
Title: Flash CS6: The Missing Manual
Author: Chris Grover
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages