The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
How to Do Everything MacBook Air
Take your MacBook Air to new heights!
Discover how to get more than ever before out of Apple’s incredibly thin and light notebooks with help from this hands-on guide. How to Do Everything: MacBook Air shows you how to harness the power of the new Mac OS X Mountain Lion operating system, and use iTunes, iWork, iLife, iCloud, Safari, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, Notification Center, Mail, and other powerful apps. Tap into all the computing power built into Apple’s ultra-portable MacBook Air while you’re at home, at work, or on-the-go.
- Custom configure your MacBook Air and navigate with the Multi-Touch trackpad
- Get the most out of the new Mac OS X Mountain Lion operating system
- Transfer data from a PC or another Mac
- Manage your email accounts with the Mail app
- Sync all of your data and devices via iCloud
- Connect peripherals—Bluetooth devices, printers, cameras, and more
- Use your MacBook Air to connect to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and other services
- Maximize productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office and the iWork apps
- Download and play movies, TV shows, and games
- Manage your iTunes Library
- Get organized with the new Contacts, Calendar, and Reminders apps
- Communicate efficiently using the Messages app
- Video chat with FaceTime or Skype
- Run Microsoft Windows programs on your MacBook Air
- Update, back up, troubleshoot, and maintain your MacBook Air
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages