CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fifth Edition complements any A+ study plan with 700 practice test questions in the book. This package’s highly realistic questions cover every area of knowledge for both new A+ exams: 220-801 and 220-802.
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access to the test engine that accompanies the print book.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Practice Questions Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
- Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
- When prompted please enter ISBN number 9780133057188
- Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content
Master Your Knowledge of the A+ Exam!
- Features 700 questions, organized to reflect the newest objectives for the A+ exams, so you can easily assess your knowledge of every topic.
- Each question includes a detailed answer explanation.
- Provides complete coverage of all objectives for the 220-801 and 220-802 A+ exams.
David L. Prowse is an author, a computer network specialist, and a technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past decade he has also taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
320 pages; ISBN 9780133057164
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram
Author: David L. Prowse
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages