The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The 7 Qualities of Highly Secure Software
The 7 Qualities of Highly Secure Software provides a framework for designing, developing, and deploying hacker-resilient software. It uses engaging anecdotes and analogies—ranging from Aesop’s fables, athletics, architecture, biology, nursery rhymes, and video games—to illustrate the qualities that are essential for the development of highly secure software.
Each chapter details one of the seven qualities that can make your software highly secure and less susceptible to hacker threats. Leveraging real-world experiences and examples, the book:
- Explains complex security concepts in language that is easy to understand for professionals involved in management, software development, and operations
- Specifies the qualities and skills that are essential for building secure software
- Highlights the parallels between the habits of effective people and qualities in terms of software security
Praise for the Book:
This will be required reading for my executives, security team, software architects and lead developers.
—David W. Stender, CISSP, CSSLP, CAP, CISO of the US Internal Revenue Service
Developing highly secure software should be at the forefront of organizational strategy and this book provides a framework to do so.
—Troy Leach, CTO, PCI Security Standards Council
This book will teach you the core, critical skills needed to raise the security bar on the attackers and swing the game in your favor.
—Michael Howard, Principal Cyber Security Program Manager, Microsoft
As a penetration tester, my job will be a lot harder as people read this book!
—Kevin Johnson, Security Consultant, Secure Ideas
160 pages; ISBN 9781466566545
, or download in or
More from this author
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CSSLP2011US$ 83.95576 pages
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CSSLP CBK, Second Edition2013US$ 89.95781 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages