How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything-yes, Anything!,
Given the stress and strain of modern day-to-day living, the last things we need are the inhibiting, crippling problems we bring upon ourselves by the way we think and feel about the world and the people around us. The simple, logical method outlined in this book is the soundest approach yet devised to acquire true mental health and happiness.
Dr. Albert Ellis is the founder of the Institute for Rational-Emotive Therapy, which now has branches throughout the United States and around the world. He is the author of more than forty-five books, including A New Guide to Rational Living (with Robert A. Harper, Ph.D.), Sex Without Guilt and Sex and the Liberated Man.
Title: How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything-yes, Anything!,
Author: Albert Ellis
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything-yes, AnythingUS$ 10.99
- Better, Deeper And More Enduring Brief TherapyUS$ 49.95
- How To Control Your Anxiety Before It Controls YouUS$ 9.99
- How To Stop Destroying Your RelationshipsUS$ 9.99
- How To Control Your Anger Before It Controls YouUS$ 9.99