The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CCEA GCSE in English Literature
Key features of the course include:
* Accessible spread-based format and design, with clear navigation and signposting through the book
* 'Essentials' spreads for each of the set drama and prose texts, featuring higher and Foundation practice exam questions, with examiner guidance and grade-boosting tips to help students maximise their potential in the examinations.
* Comprehensive poetry support, with coverage of every poem in the three poetry anthologies plus a section dedicated to the new unseen poem, including Higher and Foundation practice questions, writing techniques and example answers to enable students to unlock the requirements and improve their grades.
* Student checklists throughout the book are designed to encourage students to develop self-assessment techniques and monitor their own progress.
194 pages; ISBN 9781444153330
, or download in
More Language Arts
Cambridge English as a Second Language Coursebook 2009 US$ 26.00 178 pages
The Amsterdam Connection 2001 US$ 6.00 81 pages
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Literary history and criticism
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Collections of English literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Performing Arts > Television & Radio
- Study Aids > Tests
- Literary Collections > Essays
- Literary Criticism > Semiotics & Literary Theory
- Language Arts & Disciplines