Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory Skills

Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory Skills by George Facer
Not available
Student Unit Guides are perfect for revision. Each guide is written by an examiner and explains the unit requirements. This guide offers advice on preparing for the Edexcel Unit 3 and Unit 6 Chemistry Laboratory Skills assessments.
The Content Guidance section outlines what you may be asked to do in the internally assessed practicals. The four skills required for A-level practical chemistry are described. Practice examples and worked examples with examiner's comments will help you understand precisely what you have to learn, the skills required and the potential pitfalls.
The Questions and Answers section provides examples of the types of experiments and questions that you will be given in Units 3 and 6. It also contains answers to these test questions and to the practice examples.
Hodder Education; Read online
Title: Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory Skills
Author: George Facer

Buy, download and read Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory Skills (eBook) by George Facer today!

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• Edexcel Chemistry AS/A2 Student Unit Guide: Units 3 & 6 New Edition   Chemistry Laboratory Skills ePub
    Edexcel Chemistry AS/A2 Student Unit Guide: Units 3 & 6 New Edition Chemistry Laboratory Skills ePubGeorge FacerUS$ 12.99
  • Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory Skills
    Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory SkillsGeorge FacerUS$ 15.98
    Edexcel AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units 3 and 6 Chemistry Laboratory SkillsGeorge FacerUS$ 10.99
  • George Facer's A Level Chemistry Student Book 2
    George Facer's A Level Chemistry Student Book 2George FacerUS$ 21.99
  • Edexcel A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 4 Rates, Equilibria and Further Organic Chemistry
    Edexcel A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 4 Rates, Equilibria and Further Organic ChemistryGeorge FacerUS$ 15.98