OCR(A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry

OCR(A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry by John Older
Not available
Student Unit Guides are perfect for revision. Each guide is written by an examiner and explains the unit requirements. This guide offers advice on preparing for the OCR(A) Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry assessments.
The Introduction includes advice on how to use the guide. The Practical Tasks section describes the types of tasks that you will be assessed on. Qualitative, quantitative and evaluative tasks are discussed. The knowledge and skills required are explained. Exemplar tasks are given together with sample candidate responses. All responses are accompanied by commentaries that highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the response, giving students an insight into the mind of the examiner.
Hodder Education; Read online
Title: OCR(A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry
Author: John Older

Buy, download and read OCR(A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry (eBook) by John Older today!

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• OCR(A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry
    OCR(A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 and F326 Practical Skills in ChemistryJohn OlderUS$ 10.99
  • OCR (A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 & F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry
    OCR (A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Units F323 & F326 Practical Skills in ChemistryJohn OlderUS$ 15.98
  • OCR (A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Units F323 & F326 Practical Skills in Chemistry
    OCR (A) AS/A2 Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Units F323 & F326 Practical Skills in ChemistryJohn OlderUS$ 12.99
  • OCR A Level Chemistry Student Book 2
    OCR A Level Chemistry Student Book 2Mike Smith; John Older; Emma BraithwaiteUS$ 39.98
  • OCR AS/A2 Biology Student Unit Guide: Units F213 & F216 Practical Skills in Biology
    OCR AS/A2 Biology Student Unit Guide: Units F213 & F216 Practical Skills in BiologyRichard FosberyUS$ 17.58