OCR(B) AS/A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Units F333 and F336 Chemistry in Practice and Individual Investigation

OCR(B) AS/A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Units F333 and F336 Chemistry in Practice and Individual Investigation by Frank Harriss
Student Unit Guides are perfect for revision. Each guide is written by an examiner and explains the unit requirements. This guide offers advice on preparing for the OCR(B) (Salters) Units F333 Chemistry in Practice and F336 Individual Investigation assessments.
The Practical Chemistry section deals with experimental results and practical techniques. It explains how to obtain and record results and how to process them.
The Practical Units section describes the skills required for AS Unit F333 and offers guidance for A2 Unit F336 on choosing and planning your investigation and the skills required.
The Appendix contains some useful theory and the Answers section provides answers to the questions that are set throughout the guide.
Hodder Education; April 2010
Title: OCR(B) AS/A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Units F333 and F336 Chemistry in Practice and Individual Investigation
Author: Frank Harriss

Buy, download and read OCR(B) AS/A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Units F333 and F336 Chemistry in Practice and Individual Investigation (eBook) by Frank Harriss today!