Polish: An Essential Grammar
Polish: An Essential Grammar is a user-friendly guide to all the important structures of this fascinating language. Presenting a fresh and accessible description of the language, this engaging grammar uses clear, jargon-free explanations and sets out the complexities of Polish in short, readable sections.
Key features include:
- New chapter on studying an inflected language, including detailed analysis of a typical text
- Comprehensive descriptions of the parts of speech covered
- Information presented clearly and logically in table form
- Wealth of real-life examples
- Nine clearly-presented appendices.
This grammar is an invaluable asset to anyone wishing to master the Polish language as it is spoken today. Two companion books, Basic Polish: A Grammar and Workbook and Intermediate Polish: A Grammar and Workbook, provide more detailed practice in the language.
448 pages; ISBN 9781136509759
, or download in or
Title: Polish: An Essential Grammar
Author: Dana Bielec
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Church Slavic
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Polish
- Academic > Literature > Russian literature > Special subjects
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Foreign Language Study