The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Becoming a School Consultant
This book is designed to help students develop the process skills needed to become effective school consultants in consultee-centered consultation, with special emphasis on the instructional consultation model. The authors address specific skills and issues faced by novice consultants and documents how they worked through particular issues that are likely to occur in school consultation practice.
256 pages; ISBN 9781136737176
, or download in or
More from this author
- Implementing Evidence-Based Academic Interventions in School Settings2009US$ 64.99734 pages
- Instructional Consultation2013US$ 49.95304 pages
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Educational consultants and consulting
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Education & Training
- Education > Special Education
- Education > Educational Psychology
- Education > Counseling