The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Critical Turn in Tourism Studies
Creating an Academy of Hope
This volume is designed to enable its reader to think through vital concepts and theories relating to tourism and hospitality management, stimulate critical thinking and use multidisciplinary perspectives. The book is organized around three key ways of producing social change in and through tourism: critical thinking, critical education and critical action.
280 pages; ISBN 9781136656385
, or download in or
- Academic > Geography > Atlases > By region or country > America. Western Hemisphere > North America
- Academic > Geography > Travel. Voyages and travels (General) > Travel and state. Tourism
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Science > Geography
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Social Science > Human Geography