The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Perspectives on Care at Home for Older People
This volume focuses on how high quality care is provided and the practices and policies that support this. It will offer case studies (both policy- and practice-oriented empirical studies) from countries that share a basic orientation to social welfare: Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. This book will be essential reading for students, practitioners and researchers who wish to understand diverse problems in service provision for the elderly and the complexities of policy responses in different health and social care contexts.
208 pages; ISBN 9781136649738
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Home health care services
- Medicine > Health Care Delivery
- Medicine > Nursing
- Medicine > Caregiving
- Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Health & Fitness > Health Care Issues
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Social Science > Gerontology