Readings and Cases in International Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
Readings and Cases in International Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior, 5th Edition examines cross-cultural interactions between people, cultures and human resource systems in a wide variety of regions throughout the world.
This is truly a Global collection.
* new readings and case studies positioned alongside trusted ‘tried and true’ readings and cases from past editions
* a companion website featuring supplemental material and teaching notes to enhance instructors’ abilities to use the readings and cases with their students.
Written to enable students to meet the international challenges that they face every day and to sensitize them to the complexity of human resource issues in the era of globalization, this text is a vital resource for all those studying international human resource management.
496 pages; ISBN 9781136700002
, or download in or
Title: Readings and Cases in International Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
Author: Günter K. Stahl; Mark E. Mendenhall; Gary R. Oddou
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Management
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor
- Business > Organizational Behavior