The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Routledge Handbook of Discourse Analysis
The Routledge Handbook of Discourse Analysis covers the major approaches to discourse analysis from Critical Discourse Analysis to Multimodal Discourse Analysis and their applications in key educational and institutional settings. Divided into six sections: Approaches to DA, Approaches to Spoken Discourse, Genres and Practices, Educational Applications, Institutional Applications, and Identity, Culture and Discourse.
720 pages; ISBN 9781136672910
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar > Discourse analysis
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Rhetoric
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Semantics