The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Managing Cultural Landscapes
Managing Cultural Landscapes allows an international group of authors to bring together a body of work on management of heritage values of cultural landscapes from Australia, Japan, China, USA, Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, Pacific Islands, India and the Philippines, and to review critically the factors behind the removal of Dresden and its cultural landscape from World Heritage listing.
400 pages; ISBN 9781136467332
, or download in or
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Human ecology. Anthropogeography
- Academic > Life Sciences > Biology > Human ecology. Anthropogeography
- Academic > Geography > Human ecology. Anthropogeography > By region or country
- Architecture > Historic Preservation
- Science > Geography
- Social Science > Sociology
- Reference > Consumer Guides