The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Travel, Experience and Spaces In-between
Liminal Landscapes brings together variety of new and emerging methodological approaches of liminality from varying disciplines to explore new theoretical perspectives on mobility, space and socio-cultural experience. By doing so, it offers new insight into contemporary questions about technology, surveillance, power, the city, and post-industrial modernity, within the context of tourism and mobility.
The book brings together recent research from scholars with international reputations in the fields of tourism, mobility, landscape and place, alongside the work of emergent scholars who are developing new insights and perspectives in this area.
264 pages; ISBN 9781136337451
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Geography > Atlases > By region or country > America. Western Hemisphere > North America
- Academic > Geography > Travel. Voyages and travels (General)
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Science > Geography
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Social Science > Popular Culture