The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Managing Local Governments
Designing Management Control Systems that Deliver Value
In a world of increasingly constrained resources, local governments need to be able to enhance the value of the services they provide to their citizens, without putting a greater financial burden on taxpayers. Padovani and Young present out-of-the-box thinking based on solid research and experience to show exactly this can be done. This book is a must-read for students of public administration and management and senior and middle managers in local governments around the world.
352 pages; ISBN 9781136515637
, or download in or
More from this author
- Management Accounting in Health Care Organizations2004US$ 90.00606 pages
- Management Accounting in Health Care Organizations2014US$ 110.00496 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities