The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Political Development of the American Presidency
Providing all the benefits of a historical and developmental focus but organized around the topics and concepts that typically frame a political science course on the presidency, this text is unlike any other currently available. Ellis gives readers a comprehensive overview of the American presidency, analyzing how the institution has evolved since the Founding and assessing its role in the contemporary political system.
608 pages; ISBN 9781136980596
, or download in or
More Political Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > Government. Public administration > Executive branch
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > State government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > State government
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Executive branch
- Political Science > Democracy