The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
English is the dominant language of international business relations, and a good working knowledge of the language is essential for today’s legal or business professional. Written with the needs of both practitioners and students in mind, Legal English provides a comprehensive and highly practical approach to its subject-matter and addresses the key aspects of the use of English in commercial legal contexts.
This third edition builds upon the success of its predecessors, but also introduces an important innovation. Instead of being a traditional paper textbook, this new edition combines and integrates both online and traditional print elements.
- The book covers the key areas of legal English usage for both written and oral legal communication in typical legal situations. It features expanded terminology glossaries, legal drafting troubleshooting tips, language for negotiation and contract-drafting guidance.
- The website contains realistic, in-depth and contextual exercises on each area covered in the book. It is intended as a unique self-study resource to be used in connection with the book, and is supported by an automatic marking facility.
312 pages; ISBN 9781136458309
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Civil law > Obligations > Torts
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Legal composition and draftsmanship
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines