The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Health Professionals and Trust
The Cure for Healthcare Law and Policy
Over the past twenty years there has been a shift in medical law and practise to increasingly distrust the judgement of health professionals. This book will look comparatively at a number of countries, showing through analysis of case law, legislation and protocols produced by hospitals, how the shift from trust to lack of trust has happened.
160 pages; ISBN 9781136621055
, or download in or
The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in a New Era 2014 US$ 40.00 416 pages
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Medical legislation
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Medicine > Hospital Administration & Care
- Health & Fitness > Health Care Issues
- Law > Medical Law & Legislation
- Law > Health