The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Handbook of Japanese Grammar
This grammar has been written to help the student to think in the Japanese way. Part One contains several introductory notes on Nomenclature, Syntax, Verbs, Aru, Iru, Oru, on Adjectives and on Foreign Words. Part Two concentrates on connectives – the particles and suffixes which modify the sense of other words or show the relationship of these words to each other. These connectives, the heart of Japanese grammar, present unusual difficulty to foreign students. Arranged alphabetically in dictionary form, each word is followed by a textual explanation of how it is used and of its various meanings, with cautions as to its translation. The forms covered include not only those of the "standard" colloquial literary or bungo styles, but also the more common colloquialisms and provincial forms, whether or not these are strictly grammatical. No other text available makes as through or as complete a classification.
372 pages; ISBN 9781136904677
, or download in or
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Languages of Oceania > Austronesian, Papuan, and Australian languages > Malayan (Indonesian) languages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Japanese language and literature > Japanese language
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Vocabulary
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Phonetics & Phonics