The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Handbook of Japanese Grammar
This grammar has been written to help the student to think in the Japanese way. Part One contains several introductory notes on Nomenclature, Syntax, Verbs, Aru, Iru, Oru, on Adjectives and on Foreign Words. Part Two concentrates on connectives – the particles and suffixes which modify the sense of other words or show the relationship of these words to each other. Arranged alphabetically in dictionary form, each word is followed by a textual explanation of how it is used and of its various meanings, with cautions as to its translation. The forms covered include not only those of the "standard" colloquial literary or bungo styles, but also the more common colloquialisms and provincial forms, whether or not these are strictly grammatical. No other text available makes as through or as complete a classification.
372 pages; ISBN 9781136904677
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Languages of Oceania > Austronesian, Papuan, and Australian languages > Malayan (Indonesian) languages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Japanese language and literature > Japanese language
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Vocabulary
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Phonetics & Phonics