The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Routledge Handbook of Language and Intercultural Communication
The Routledge Handbook of Language and Intercultural Communication constitutes a comprehensive introduction to the multidisciplinary field of intercultural communication, drawing on the expertise of leading scholars from diverse backgrounds. The Handbook is structured in five sections and covers historical perspectives, core issues and topics, and new debates in the field, with a particular focus on the language dimension. Among the key themes addressed are: the foundation of intercultural communication; core themes and issues; putting intercultural communication theory into practice; new debates and future directions. The Handbook includes an introduction and overview by the editor, which provides readers with an indication of the focus of each section and chapter.
The Routledge Handbook of Language and Intercultural Communication is the ideal resource for advanced undergraduates and postgraduate students of applied linguistics, TESOL/TEFL and communication studies.
632 pages; ISBN 9781136649523
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Moral and ethical aspects
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media and culture
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Semantics