The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Ideas, Values, Debates
The second edition of this renowned text explores the implications of developments in the restorative justice campaign to provide a feasible and desirable alternative to mainstream thinking on matters of crime and justice. It includes a new chapter identifying and analyzing fundamental shifts and developments in restorative justice thinking over the last decade.
200 pages; ISBN 9781136643927
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Law > Criminal Law
- Social Science > Criminology
- Social Science > Penology