The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Routledge Handbook of Political Marketing
With the Obama campaign universally acknowledged as the most successfully marketed presidential campaign of all time, the future of political marketing is fiercely contested, provoking a wealth of high quality scholarship from across the globe. This work provides an accessible introduction to the field, international in both content and authorship, which will set the direction of future research.
Routledge Handbook of Political Marketing contains cutting edge contributions written by academic experts and informed practitioners but will also have a cohesive structure, containing emerging areas and authors alongside established ones. The handbook addresses the practicalities as well as the broader impact of political marketing on politics including its’ role in the changing relationship between political leaders, parties and voters. With each chapter providing a comparative and carefully structured discussion of a key topic, the handbook examines issues within the following broad themes:
- Understanding the market, gathering ideas, and debate
- Product development, branding and strategy
- Internal Marketing
- Communicating and connecting with the public
- Government Marketing - delivery, policy and leadership
With each chapter written to a common template presenting new research and contemporary case studies, the handbook combines a succinct presentation of the latest research with an accessible and systematic format that will be of great interest to scholars and practitioners alike.
416 pages; ISBN 9781136597435
, or download in or
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration > Political parties
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration > Political parties
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Political Science > Practical Politics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Business > Marketing