The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Solvency in Financial Accounting
The focus of this book is solvency. Across time, this critical commercial financial attribute has been essentially ignored in financial accounting and reporting; its quantification lacking in financial accounting statements. With the spotlight on solvency, this book fosters critical thinking and continued discussion on various elements crucial to business continuity.
278 pages; ISBN 9781136473463
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Manufacturing industries; Accounting; Periodicals
- Academic > Accounting > Bankruptcy; Accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Accounting