The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Education and Poverty (RLE Edu L)
This book describes the attempts that have been made to achieve an educational policy relevant to those most disadvantaged in our society; examines the different ways in which sociologists have conceptualized the related problems; and evaluates the success of the policy. He suggests that we are in need both of a more realistically defined view of what schools can do and a concerted official approach to compensatory policy.
128 pages; ISBN 9781136465512
, or download in or
More from this author
- Privacy, Security and Trust within the Context of Pervasive Computing2006US$ 179.00175 pages
- Essential Radiology for Sports Medicine2010US$ 259.00264 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education > Children and youth with disabilities. Learning disabled children and youth
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Home education
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Poverty