The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Rural provides an advanced introduction to the study of rural places and processes in Geography and related disciplines. It focuses on key ways in which geographers have engaged with and explored the rural. Engaging and accessible, the book introduces and illustrates these ideas and approaches through the use of detailed case studies drawn from both the developed and developing world. Student engagement with the ideas and examples contained in the book is encouraged by the use of activities and exercises. Essay and exam questions and end of chapter further reading are also provided.
352 pages; ISBN 9781136919176
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Geography > Human ecology. Anthropogeography > Settlements > Rural settlements. Rural geography
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Human ecology. Anthropogeography
- Academic > Life Sciences > Biology > Human ecology. Anthropogeography
- Science > Geography
- Social Science > Sociology
- Social Science > Human Geography
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology