The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Mentor's Field Guide
Answers You Need to Help Kids Succeed
Designed to be a one-stop resource for mentors, this guide doesn't flinch from the tough problems. Using a helpful question-and-answer format, it addresses issues that include How do I connect with my mentee? What if I don't like my mentee? and If my mentee is in serious trouble, how far do I go to help him? Organized topically by issue, the book provides mentors with advice they need both in the ever-changing and sometimes challenging mentoring relationship and within the parameters of a mentoring program. For mentors, the book addresses the rewards as well as the risks of mentoring, while program leaders can use the challenges and solutions to help mentors understand their roles and equip them to handle tough mentoring issues.
232 pages; ISBN 9781574825503
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Protection, assistance and relief > Special classes > Young adults. Youth. Teenagers
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare
- Education > Counseling
- Social Science > Human Services
- Social Science > Social Work