Advances in Water Treatment and Pollution Prevention
Advances in Water Treatment and Pollution Prevention explores the most up-to-date studies in the field of water pollution. More specifically, this book examines the causes and effects of this threatening phenomenon and identifies the preventive measures that can be taken to contain, and even to defeat, water pollution worldwide.
The papers gathered in this volume pinpoint the need to implement greener water treatments to prevent water pollution from impacting ecosystems, human well-being and economies any further. They also successfully outline the processes that have been studied, optimized and developed so far to sustain our environment.
Advances in Water Treatment and Pollution Prevention will represent a valuable resource to academic researchers, students, institutions, environmentalists, and anyone interested in environmental policies aimed at safeguarding both the quality and the quantity of water.
471 pages; ISBN 9789400742048
, or download in
Title: Advances in Water Treatment and Pollution Prevention
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Agriculture > Utilization and culture of special classes of
- The Environment > Water Management
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Science > Chemistry > Technical & Industrial
- Science > Environmental Science
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology