Predicting Prosody from Text for Text-to-Speech Synthesis
Predicting Prosody from Text for Text-to-Speech Synthesis covers the specific aspects of prosody, mainly focusing on how to predict the prosodic information from linguistic text, and then how to exploit the predicted prosodic knowledge for various speech applications. Author K. Sreenivasa Rao discusses proposed methods along with state-of-the-art techniques for the acquisition and incorporation of prosodic knowledge for developing speech systems.
Positional, contextual and phonological features are proposed for representing the linguistic and production constraints of the sound units present in the text. This book is intended for graduate students and researchers working in the area of speech processing.
135 pages; ISBN 9781461413387
, or download in
Title: Predicting Prosody from Text for Text-to-Speech Synthesis
Author: K. Sreenivasa Rao
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Computational linguistics. Natural language processing
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Natural Language Processing
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Optics