The Everything KIDS' Football Book, 3rd Edition
The all-time greats, legendary teams, and today's favorite players--and tips on playing like a pro
Touchdown to fun!
Do you know:
Which team has won the most Super Bowls?
What a zone blitz is?
Who holds the all-time touchdown record?
You're sure to go from rookie to Pro Bowler in no time with this dynamic guide to the gridiron. Whether you're new to the sport or have been a fan for a while, this book has it all! Filled with thirty sporty puzzles, this pass-rushing book gives you all the ins and outs of the game, including how to:
- Set up defensive and offensive plays like a pro
- Master the rules of tackle football
- Keep tabs on your favorite players' stats
- Predict what teams will play in the Super Bowl
- Understand and map out on-field strategies
- Identify records broken in the history of the NFL
Title: The Everything KIDS' Football Book, 3rd Edition
Author: Greg Jacobs
More Juvenile Nonfiction
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Coursebook 8 2012 US$ 17.99 190 pages
Dead End in Norvelt 2011 US$ 5.67 352 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Everything KIDS' Football Book, 3rd EditionUS$ 8.99
- How to Do Everything: iPad, 3rd EditionUS$ 27.00
- Islamic Fundamentalism: An Introduction, 3rd EditionUS$ 52.00
- Judaica Reference Sources: A Selective, Annotated Bibliographic Guide, 3rd EditionUS$ 60.00
- Search: A Handbook for Adoptees and Birthparents, 3rd EditionUS$ 48.00