The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Everything KIDS' Football Book, 3rd Edition
The all-time greats, legendary teams, and today's favorite players--and tips on playing like a pro
Touchdown to fun!
Do you know:
Which team has won the most Super Bowls?
What a zone blitz is?
Who holds the all-time touchdown record?
You're sure to go from rookie to Pro Bowler in no time with this dynamic guide to the gridiron. Whether you're new to the sport or have been a fan for a while, this book has it all! Filled with thirty sporty puzzles, this pass-rushing book gives you all the ins and outs of the game, including how to:
- Set up defensive and offensive plays like a pro
- Master the rules of tackle football
- Keep tabs on your favorite players' stats
- Predict what teams will play in the Super Bowl
- Understand and map out on-field strategies
- Identify records broken in the history of the NFL
More from this author
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics B and C2007US$ 16.95386 pages
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics B & C, 2008-2009 Edition2007US$ 18.95418 pages
More Juvenile Nonfiction
Who Was Neil Armstrong? 2008 US$ 4.99 112 pages
The Omnivore's Dilemma for Kids 2009 US$ 9.99 352 pages