The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Religions to InspiRE for KS3: Sikhism Pupil's Book
InspiRE comprises two parallel sets of books: Religions to Inspire, seven 'by religion' books that exemplify the themes and expands them from the points of view of the major religions of Great Britain; and Themes to Inspire, three books, one for each year of KS3, that cover the National Curriculum programme of study through an exploration of thematic issues and concepts. The flexibility and customisation that this approach offers teachers and syllabus designers is unique.
Religions to Inspire: Sikhism provides an in-depth and comprehensive exploration of Sikhism today, looking at questions and issues such as: 'Who was Guru Nanak?', 'What does Sikhism teach about human rights?' and 'What is the role of the Gurdwara? '
- Engaging pupil-centred activities incorporate assessment for learning (AfL) and personal learning and teaching skills (PLTS), providing complete and comprehensive coverage of the programme of study for religious education.
- Clear differentiation with levelled activities referenced against the eight-level scale. These allow pupils to work at their level and understand see what they have to do to progress, along with extension activities to challenge more able pupils.
- The 'Big Assignment' at the end of each section provides teachers with formative assessment opportunities.
- Provides guidance and support for teachers in the Teacher's Resource Book to help you plan, teach and assess learning.
- Features engaging and integrated ICT resources with lessons delivered through our digital platform, Dynamic Learning.
73 pages; ISBN 9781444184877
, or download in
More from this author
- Religions to InspiRE for KS3: Hinduism Pupil's Book2012US$ 19.1874 pages
- Information Systems Strategic Management2001US$ 110.00222 pages
More Study Aids
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages
Business and Management for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 458 pages