FileMaker Pro 12: The Missing Manual
You don’t have to be a techie to use FileMaker Pro 12, but you do need to know what you’re doing. With this crystal-clear guide, you’ll learn how to create a powerful database that lets you do almost anything with your data. Whether you’re running a business, printing a catalog, or planning a wedding, you’ll learn how to customize your database and put it to work.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Tour FileMaker Pro’s features and create your first database in minutes.
- Catalog your data. View, sort, and shape information in dozens of ways.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, invoices, and other documents with ease.
- Harness processing power. Use calculations and scripts to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Add visual power and clarity. Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data.
- Think like a developer. Dive into the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
960 pages; ISBN 9781449332402
, or download in or
Title: FileMaker Pro 12: The Missing Manual
Author: Susan Prosser; Stuart Gripman
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages