The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
FileMaker Pro 12: The Missing Manual
You don’t have to be a techie to use FileMaker Pro 12, but you do need to know what you’re doing. With this crystal-clear guide, you’ll learn how to create a powerful database that lets you do almost anything with your data. Whether you’re running a business, printing a catalog, or planning a wedding, you’ll learn how to customize your database and put it to work.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Tour FileMaker Pro’s features and create your first database in minutes.
- Catalog your data. View, sort, and shape information in dozens of ways.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, invoices, and other documents with ease.
- Harness processing power. Use calculations and scripts to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Add visual power and clarity. Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data.
- Think like a developer. Dive into the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
960 pages; ISBN 9781449332402
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages