AQA A2 Government & Politics Student Unit Guide

Unit 4A The Government of the USA

AQA A2 Government & Politics Student Unit Guide by Colleen Harris
Written by a senior examiner, Colleen Harris, this AQA A2 Government & Politics Student Unit Guide is the essential study companion for Unit 4A: The Government of the USA.

This full-colour book includes all you need to know to prepare for your unit exam: 

•     clear guidance on the content of the unit, with topic summaries, knowledge check questions and a quick-reference index 
  •     examiner's advice throughout, so you will know what to expect in the exam and will be able to demonstrate the skills required   
  •     exam-style questions, with graded student responses, so you can see clearly what is required to get a better grade
  • Hodder Education; July 2012
    Title: AQA A2 Government & Politics Student Unit Guide
    Author: Colleen Harris

'They must have given us the wrong paper' - Students fume after being set 'impossible' maths exam which was 'nothing ... - Telegraph.co.uk
    Wed, 18 May 2016 05:00:20 -0700
    Telegraph.co.uk'They must have given us the wrong paper' - Students fume after being set 'impossible' maths ...
    30 of the funniest tweets from students sitting their GCSE and A Level exams - Telegraph.co.uk
    Wed, 25 May 2016 06:18:42 -0700
    Telegraph.co.uk30 of the funniest tweets from students sitting their GCSE and A Level examsTelegraph.co.ukThere have been some ...
    A level grade boundaries 2016 - everything you need to know - Manchester Evening News
    Thu, 18 Aug 2016 06:38:00 -0700
    Manchester Evening NewsA level grade boundaries 2016 - everything you need to knowManchester Evening NewsOr, If you took AQA ...