The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Children in Difficulty
A guide to understanding and helping
Written by two leading experts in the field, this welcome third edition of Children in Difficulty: A guide to understanding and helping discusses some of the most common, yet incapacitating, difficulties that are frequently encountered by young children and adolescents.
296 pages; ISBN 9781136504174
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Education > Special Education
- Education > Counseling
- Education > Preschool & Kindergarten
- Education > Educational Psychology