The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Beyond Sugar Shock
The 6-Week Plan to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction & Get Slimmer, Sexier & Sweeter
From Connie Bennett, author of the bestseller Sugar Shock!—the book that Mehmet Oz said “spills the beans” on the shocking impact of sugar and simple carbohydrates—comes Beyond Sugar Shock, the first book to provide a simple, practical, mind-body-spirit plan to help readers break free of their sugar or carb addiction.
For the millions of people who suffer with problems such as low libido, excess weight, overpowering fatigue, and many other unexplained ailments, Beyond Sugar Shock provides a step-by-step, six-week program to gently guide readers to a healthier life. In this friendly, compassionate book, they’ll find:
- A playful, but serious Sugar Shock Quiz to help readers learn about their personal sugar addiction.
- Easy, tried-and-true techniques that Connie used—and that her clients and Sugar Freedom Now participants now use—to successfully quit her sugar habits.
- Dozens of easy tips and tactics to stomp out carb cravings.
- Simple meal plans, tasty recipes, and a food/lifestyle pyramid that shows readers how to let go of quickie carbs and nonfoods (the Standard American Diet or SAD) and instead enjoy real, wholesome, health-giving nutrition.
- Entertaining, interactive “adventurcises” (adventurous exercises) such as “Do Sugary Soul Searching,” “Party with the Produce,” and “Snatch the E-Z Vitamins.”
- Affirmations to refresh, rejuvenate, and renew the mind, body, and spirit.
- Remarkable success stories with before-and-after photos.
In Beyond Sugar Shock, readers will find out that letting go of their sugar or carb addiction is much simpler than it seems—and it can even be fun! And once they’ve addressed their addiction, readers will not only look and feel better, but will also experience an overpowering sensation of joyous freedom and a sweeter, balanced life.
336 pages; ISBN 9781401931902
, or download in