The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Shadow Algorithms Data Miner
Shadow Algorithms Data Miner provides a high-level understanding of the complete set of shadow concepts and algorithms, addressing their usefulness from a larger graphics system perspective. It discusses the applicability and limitations of all the direct illumination approaches for shadow generation.
With an emphasis on shadow fundamentals, the book gives an organized picture of the motivations, complexities, and categorized algorithms available to generate digital shadows. It helps readers select the most relevant algorithms for their needs by placing the shadow algorithms in real-world contexts and looking at them from a larger graphics system perspective. As a result, readers know where to start for their application needs, which algorithms to begin considering, and which papers and supplemental material should be consulted for further details.
262 pages; ISBN 9781439880265
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Graph theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Trees (Graph theory); Data processing; Congresses
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Reconstruction (Graph theory)
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Graph algorithms
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Computers > Data Modeling & Design
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > Entertainment & Games