Scrivener For Dummies
No matter what you want to write, Scrivener makes iteasier.
Whether you’re a planner, a seat-of-the-pants writer, orsomething in between, Scrivener provides tools for every stageof the writing process. Scrivener ForDummies walks you step-by-step through this popularwriting software’s best features. This friendly ForDummies guide starts with the basics, buteven experienced scriveners will benefit from the helpful tipsfor getting more from their favourite writing software.
- Walks you through customizing project templates for yourproject needs
- Offers useful advice on compiling your project for print ande-book formats
- Helps you set up project and document targets and minimizedistractions to keep you on track and on deadline
- Explains how to storyboard with the corkboard, createcollections, and understand their value
- Shows you how to use automated backups to protect your hardwork along the way
From idea inception to manuscript submission, Scrivenerfor Dummies makes it easier than ever toplan, write, organize, and revise your masterpiece inScrivener.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118312469
, or download in or
Title: Scrivener For Dummies
Author: Gwen Hernandez
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages