The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Web Designer's Guide to WordPress
Plan, Theme, Build, Launch
Legions of web designers and developers are choosing WordPress for building sites. That's because it's powerful, reliable, flexible, scalable—and more. This book is your complete guide to mastering WordPress theme development, covering everything from installation to leveraging the community and resources to improve your WordPress skills for years to come. You'll learn how to:
- Install WordPress and work on a development server
- Create site plans and content architecture
- Develop basic through advanced WordPress themes
- Maintain responsive design integrity
- Implement the right plugins
- Convert an already-built website to a WordPress-powered theme
- Get involved with the WordPress community
With detailed explanations, real-life examples, and step-by-step tutorials, you'll find everything you need to build and deploy WordPress-powered websites with no prior server-side or WordPress development experience.
288 pages; ISBN 9780133016772
, or download in or