Rambles Beyond Railways
Notes in Cornwall Taken A-Foot
Many popular nineteenth-century writers published travelogues and essay collections recounting their journeys at home and abroad, but few pulled off this feat with the polish and panache that beloved novelist Wilkie Collins brings to the task. Rambles Beyond Railways recounts a walking tour of Cornwall that Collins and a friend took together, and the vivid writing and charming observations are served up in the author's inimitably warm and engaging style.
, or download in or
Title: Rambles Beyond Railways
Author: Wilkie Collins
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 70.00 953 pages
- Academic > History > History of Great Britain > England > Local history and description > Counties, regions, etc., A-Z
- Academic > History > History of Great Britain > England > History > Political, military, naval, and Air Force history.
- Travel > Essays & Travelogues
- Reference > Consumer Guides
- Biography & Autobiography