Advances in the Theory of Atomic and Molecular Systems
Dynamics, Spectroscopy, Clusters, and Nanostructures
Advances in the Theory of Atomic and Molecular Systems, is a collection of contributions presenting recent theoretical and computational developments that provide new insights into the structure, properties, and behavior of a variety of atomic and molecular systems. This volume (subtitled “Dynamics, Spectroscopy, Clusters, and Nanostructures”) deals with the topics of “Quantum Dynamics and Spectroscopy”, “Complexes and Clusters”, and “Nanostructures and Complex Systems”.
This volume is an invaluable resource for faculty, graduate students, and researchers interested in theoretical and computational chemistry and physics, physical chemistry and chemical physics, molecular spectroscopy, and related areas of science and engineering.
298 pages; ISBN 9789048129850
, or download in
Title: Advances in the Theory of Atomic and Molecular Systems
Author: Stephen Wilson
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Quantum theory; Congresses
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Science > Solid State Physics
- Science > Quantum Theory